Five years of continual development and refinement have led to the Arch CB7's RiACT radial impact absorbing technology. Unlike lesser carbon rims that ride stiff and transfer impacts and vibration to the suspension and rider, the special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50” tires
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Available only in 27.5"
How we bring you these offers.
Powered by New Zealand distributor of bicycle and snow gear, Wide Open.
The Vault is a portal for last seasons product, limited time offers, and samples.
Since its inception in 2001, Wide Open has become a leading distributor of premium cycling brands in New Zealand.