This is a POC 2020 sample. We have only 1 of this item available and it's not coming back in stock, so get in quick for something that no one else in NZ will own!
With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to our wholehelmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Our patentpending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity. Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Medium (54-59) Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)
Once you have chosen your items and have placed them in the shopping cart you will proceed to the Checkout. Here you will be required to enter your contact and payment details. Please note this information clearly in the required box.
Once you submit your order a final confirmation screen will appear.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product(s), Wide Open Distributors is happy to replace the item(s) with another choice or size.
Please simply return the item to us in the same condition as you received it, with its original packaging and all relevant paper work.
This guarantee applies to a period of 20 days after the invoice date.
For your security we would recommend that you return any items by insured courier or registered mail and retain your receipt as Wide Open Distributors is not responsible for any item lost or damaged in transit.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund freight costs.
If any part of your order arrives damaged, faulty or is not the correct product please notify us immediately and we will organise for the item to be collected at our expense and a replacement product sent to you.
All prices quoted on this site are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
Wide Open Distributors accepts as payment Visa & Mastercard.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
For all orders there will be an additional freight charge.
Delivery to any destination in New Zealand will be by courier. The estimated time of arrival for your order once payment has been validated is 1-2 working days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to P.O. box addresses.
This web page is secured using a Digital Certificate.This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted and unable to be intercepted. All credit card numbers are stored in encrypted format only and are removed from the system upon verification.