Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, we expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, ontrol, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano HG, MS or SRAM XD cassettes
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
How we bring you these offers.
Powered by New Zealand distributor of bicycle and snow gear, Wide Open.
The Vault is a portal for last seasons product, limited time offers, and samples.
Since its inception in 2001, Wide Open has become a leading distributor of premium cycling brands in New Zealand.