Constructed from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, the Compact bar expertly balances weight, stiffness, and vibration dampening for great overall performance.
The top section features an extra-wide clamping area that extends out on either side of the stem, ideal for mounting clip-on aero bars or other accessories. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slipping during use.
Gear and brake cables can be easily routed through the large double-width cable groove making installation a breeze.
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon composite construction
- Wide 110mm center section for clip-ons and accessories
- New internal cable routing options for Di2 improves stiffness and fatigue life while allowing for cleaner cable routing
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- Ø31.8mm x W400, 420, 440mm (c-c)
- 125mm drop, 80mm reach
- 4° outward bend
- UD carbon finish
- 180 grams (400mm)
- 185 grams (420mm)
- 190 grams (440mm)
How we bring you these offers.
Powered by New Zealand distributor of bicycle and snow gear, Wide Open.
The Vault is a portal for last seasons product, limited time offers, and samples.
Since its inception in 2001, Wide Open has become a leading distributor of premium cycling brands in New Zealand.