The SES 3.4 features road tubeless compatibility, 25mm tire optimization, molded carbon brake track technology, and optimized SES aero rim shaping to ensure maximum efficiencies for a shallow aero wheel. Equally at home in the mountains as in the valleys, the SES 3.4 is the most versatile Smart ENVE System aero wheel.
Shimano HG11 Freehub. Skewers not included.
Tubeless For The Win:
- Tubeless is the future and the future is now. The benefits of road tubeless are as follows:
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- The ENVE SES 3.4 is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the SES 3.4.
Textured Full Carbon Brake Track
- The best carbon braking, period. Near equal wet and dry performance
- 30% less lever force required for the same stopping power
- Advanced high-temp resin system eliminates heat build-up issues during heavy braking on long descents
- Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads included
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
How we bring you these offers.
Powered by New Zealand distributor of bicycle and snow gear, Wide Open.
The Vault is a portal for last seasons product, limited time offers, and samples.
Since its inception in 2001, Wide Open has become a leading distributor of premium cycling brands in New Zealand.