The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body have made the Elite and the Setback Elite the industry models for strength, light weight and ease of adjustment.
- Long 1.614 inch (41 mm) seat rail grip length. This helps prevent seat rail bending from impact loads
- Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5d and plus 29d
- Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
- The designs and materials have passed extensive life and ultimate strength tests
- Impact absorbing clamps - clamps, head, and assembly will spread and flex on impact to protect seat, rails, seatpost and rider
- Adjustments can be made to the tilt of the seat without moving the seat forwards or backwards
- Easy on seats - allows seat to survive heavy impact loads without bending rails
How we bring you these offers.
Powered by New Zealand distributor of bicycle and snow gear, Wide Open.
The Vault is a portal for last seasons product, limited time offers, and samples.
Since its inception in 2001, Wide Open has become a leading distributor of premium cycling brands in New Zealand.